This Privacy Statement explains how we use and disclose Personal Information that we collect from people who visit our websites and otherwise engage with us in online business activities. If you have additional questions about privacy or information security, please contact us at email@example.com
1. Types of Personal Information collected
This Privacy Statement explains our practices with regard to “Personal Information” collected by Champ Partners Ltd. company for its own business purposes. Personal Information is any information that can be used to identify, locate or contact you. Personal Information also includes other information that may be associated with your Personal Information. We may collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, username, mailing address, telephone numbers, email address or other addresses that allow us to send you messages.
- Relationship Information that helps us do business with you, such as the types of products and services that may interest you, information on your company’s size, geographic locations, creditworthiness and demographics.
- Transaction Information about how you interact with Champ Partners Ltd. cluding purchases, inquiries, customer account information, and information about how you use the Champ Partners Ltd. company websites and applications.
2. Methods of Collecting Personal Information
In many cases, we collect Personal Information directly from you. We will ask you for Personal Information (including Contact Information and Relationship Information) when you interact with us, such as registering on our websites, signing up to receive a newsletter, or making a purchase. We may collect additional Relationship Information from third party data suppliers who enhance our files and help us better understand our customers.
When you purchase products or services from Champ Partners Ltd. company, we collect Transaction Information. We also collect Transaction Information when you visit our website, use our applications or contact us, such as for customer service purposes.
3. Use of Personal Information
Champ Partners Ltd. company uses your Personal Information to:
- Fulfill your requests for products or services and for related activities, such as product and service delivery, customer service, account management, support and training and to provide other services related to your relationship with Champ Partners Ltd. company;
- Provide you with marketing communications and offers for products and services from Champ Partners Ltd. company and, in some cases, our partners, including offers targeted based on your interests, business characteristics and location;
- Administer surveys and other promotional events;
- Determine if you are eligible for certain products, services or offers;
- Provide you with additional information that may be of interest, such as Champ Partners Ltd. company news and announcements and technical service bulletins; and
- Manage our everyday business needs, such as payment processing and financial account management, product development, contract management, website administration, forum management, fulfillment, analytics, security and fraud prevention, corporate governance, reporting and legal compliance, and business continuity.
4. Cookie, Google Analytics and other Data Collectioni Technologies
When you visit our website or use our mobile applications, we collect certain Transaction Information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, browser analysis tools, server logs and web beacons.
For example, when you visit our website, we place cookies on your computer. Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return. They also help us provide a customized experience and enable us to detect certain kinds of fraud. In many cases, you can manage cookie preferences and opt-out of having cookies and other data collection technologies used by adjusting the settings on your browser. All browsers are different, so visit the “help” section of your browser to learn about cookie preferences and other privacy settings that may be available.
We collect many different types of information from cookies and other technologies. For example, we may collect information from the device you use to access our website, your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located. Our server logs also record the IP address assigned to the device you use to connect to the Internet. An IP address is a unique number that devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. We may also collect information about the website you were visiting before you came to Champ Partners Ltd. and the website you visit after you leave our site.
In many cases, the information we collect using cookies and other tools is only used in a non-identifiable way, without any reference to Personal Information. For example, we use information we collect about all website users to optimize our websites and to understand website traffic patterns.
In some cases, we do associate the information we collect using cookies and other technology with your Personal Information. This Privacy Statement applies to the information when we associate it with your Personal Information.
Another third party vendor used by Champ Partners Ltd. company is Google Analytics. For information on how Google Analytics uses data please visit “How Google uses data when you use our partners sites or apps”, located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
5. Your Privacy Choices
You can always limit the information you provide to Champ Partners Ltd. company. You can also limit the communications that Champ Partners Ltd. sends to you. To opt-out of commercial emails, simply click the link labelled “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email we send you.
Please note that even if you opt-out of promotional emails, we may still need to contact you with important transactional information about your account. For example, even if you opt-out of emails, we may still send you activity confirmations and account statements.
If you have any questions about your choices or if you need any assistance with opting-out, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also write us at the address in the How to Contact Us section below. If you send us a letter, please provide your name, address, email address, and information about the communications that you do not want to receive.
6. Security of your Information
Champ Partners Ltd. company has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to safeguard your Personal Information. For example, we use industry-standard encryption technology to secure Sensitive Personal Information when it is being collected and transmitted over the Internet as well as firewalls, site monitoring and intrusion detection software.
Please note that you should also take steps to protect yourself, especially online. When you register at Champ Partners Ltd. company websites, choose a strong password, and do not use the same password that you use on other sites. Do not share your password with anyone else. Champ Partners Ltd. will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. Also remember to sign out of the website and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your Personal Information and correspondence if others have access to your computer.
7. Third Party Privacy
This Privacy Statement only addresses the use and disclosure of information by Champ Partners Ltd. company. Other websites that may be accessible through this website have their own privacy policies and data collection, use and disclosure practices. Our affiliates, suppliers and business partners have their own privacy policies too. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy statements provided by all third parties prior to providing them with information or taking advantage of an offer or promotion.
8. Forums, Community, Reviews and other Public Areas
9. For Job Applicants
If you have applied for employment with Champ Partners Ltd. company, the Personal Information submitted with your job application will be added to our Talent Community and used for recruitment and other customary human resources purposes. For example, we may send you information about new job opportunities within Champ Partners Ltd. company as well as other career development resources.
10. Changes to this statement
From time to time, we may update this Privacy Statement to reflect new or different privacy practices. We will place a notice online when we make material changes to this the Privacy Statement. Additionally, if the changes will materially affect the way we use or disclose previously-collected Personal Information, we will notify you about the change by sending a notice to the primary email address associated with your account.
11. Contact for Privacy Concerns
Please contact us if you have any questions, comments or complaints if you believe that Champ Partners Ltd. company has not handled your personal information properly or that it has breached its privacy obligations, your complaint may be directed at Champ Partners Ltd. company’s Office of Privacy & Data Governance at email@example.com. The Privacy Officer will investigate any complaint and notify the individual within reasonable timeframe of the outcome of the investigation.